Fall Youth Retreat
October 15, 2021 to October 16, 2021
Registration is now open for Roctober VI, the annual, Presbytery-wide, youth retreat! Here is all the basic information you need to know about the retreat and how to register yourself and your students:
- Date: Friday, October 15th to Saturday, October 16th (Note: we are staying overnight on Friday and ending the retreat Saturday night)
- Speaker: Joe Deegan the Worship Resource Coordinator for RYM. You can learn more about him here.
- Cost: 85$ (includes lodging overnight, three meals on Saturday, and a T-shirt)
- Registration Deadlines: The last day to register and still receive a T-shirt is Friday October 1, 2021. All registration closes at 11:59 PM Friday October 8, 2021
- Payment Deadline: Payment is due on or before Friday October 15, 2021. Checks must be sent to Fort Worth Presbyterian Church (PO Box 16307 Fort Worth Texas, 76162) or given to John Porter at the retreat upon arrival, with checks made payable to Fort Worth Presbyterian church with "Roctober VI" in the memo line.
- How to Register: Individuals can register using this form.
- For those that do register, all questions regarding registration and payment can be sent to John Porter. His email is email@example.com. After registration closes, he will reach out with how much your church owes.
As you start to think about this retreat, please keep in mind that all leaders and chaperones must be compliant with our child safety standards in order to serve at the retreat. We require that each chaperone and leader to have a clean background check as well as a certificate for completing a child sexual abuse training (such as Ministry Safe, Darkness to Light, etc.) within the past 3 years and to upload them at the time of registration. These are the same requirements for RYM conferences.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions whatsoever. We are looking forward to a great fall retreat!
Hope to see you there!
Associate Pastor of Youth
New St. Peter's Presbyterian Church